Management Accountant (Part Qualified)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full-time, Management Accountant (Part Qualified).
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Job Duties include:
- Processing and maintaining Sales and Purchase Ledgers on Herbst Accounts System.
- Daily postings of bank transactions and weekly bank reconciliations.
- Credit Control.
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Preparing Ad Hoc Finance reports for the Managing Director.
- Preparing Monthly Payroll.
- Monthly Interest & EC Sales.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly journals.
- Preparation of monthly accruals, prepayments and fixed assets schedules.
- Managing monthly staff expenses process.
- Working closely with the Managing Director on all key financial aspects of reporting within the business.
- Part-qualified working towards ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualification.
- Excellent IT skill to include Excel.
- 2/3 years' experience within a busy Finance/Accounts function.
For further information or to apply, email your CV to: email@example.com